AWS Instance Upgrade & House Keeping
- We have upgraded our AWS instances to accelerating computing instances for better performance and availability.
- We have performed our quarterly housekeeping works on our EC2, RDS, S3 Glacier services.
Removed UIWebView and update iOS library/pods
- We have removed UIWebView and updated all of our iOS library/pods to comply with iOS13 updates.
- We have added the Italian language to our dashboard as well as to the apps for our Italian users. Now users can easily switch and set the Italian language from the dashboard.
Push Notification Enhancement
- Now we have made push notification message to be able to link to "Home" and "Messages" module itself.
Transactional Email distributions
- We have upgraded and re-organized our email distributions channel.
- We have also set a fall-back default email for an unverified merchant account. If merchant's email address is not verified, all the transactional email from the merchant's app will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
Stripe Payment Gateway Integration at E-Store Module
- We have integrated a stripe payment gateway at E-store module and now merchants can start accepting payment via stripe.
- Stripe supports all major credit cards (based on the region). You may check stripe available countries at https://stripe.com/global
- We have also prepared a stripe setup guide for all our merchants. You may download the PDF guide here.
Newly revamped shopping cart & checkout flow UI/UX improvements
- From the ground up, we have totally revamped shopping cart & checkout flow user experience & design.
- All the payment methods screen has been revamped from the ground up for faster checkout experience.
Newly revamped E-Store Manage Orders
- E-Store Manage Orders page has been revamped for better UI/UX experience.
- We have also implemented "Print" and "Download" invoice function at Manage Orders page.
Handle all the outgoing links from the app with In-app Browser
- We have implemented in-app browser to handle all the outgoing links from the app. The in-app browser will automatically trigger when the links are opened and the user will stay within the app without being redirected.
Rich Content Editor Enhancements
- We have implemented new features in the content editor to support more features of rich content. We have implemented these new features at all the modules which support rich content editor e.g. "About Us", "News", etc.
- You may download the rich editor features updates guide here to learn more about the new features.
- In order to strengthen our support to all of our users and able to keep track of all the issues and the request, we have launched our support portal.
- Now all our users can create a support ticket at https://support.createapp.com or send an email to us at email@example.com
- We have also prepared a support portal guide for you to follow. You may download the PDF guide here.